Records storage is costing energy companies dearly.
- expensive real estate devoted to records storage
- rising box storage fees
- racking up fees every time you need to pull file from storage
- high withdrawal penalties that maintain a costly status quo
- difficulty accessing files, leading to costly inefficiencies
TAB knows how to save money on energy record storage.
We help you:
- lower your storage footprint by adopting more efficient filing and shelving solutions
- reduce box-storage expenses by moving to our secure near-site and offsite storage facilities
- reduce costs by purging unneeded paper and electronic documents
- reduce file delivery fees by scanning documents on demand.
How an inactive records strategy saved money at an international energy company.