Our Products and Services
RIM program design
TAB’s expert consultants can help you design an energy records program to improve document access, manage risk and reduce costs.
Effective records and information management starts with a solid plan
Records and information management is vital for successful energy operations. However, RIM has become much more challenging in recent years.
- How do you keep track of the rapidly growing collections of digital information?
- How do you handle a steady influx of records from acquisitions?
- How do you manage paper and electronic records together?
- How you stay current with industry and legislative requirements?
- How do you balance information access and security?
Navigating these challenges requires expert planning from experienced RIM practitioners.
TAB’s experts can design your successful RIM program. TAB has unparalleled experience and expertise in the field of energy records and information management. Our RIM program design services cover the full spectrum of records and information management:
- records classification
- hybrid records management (electronic and physical together)
- shared drive and cloud storage management
- email records management
- filing and storage
- retention scheduling and disposition management
- security, compliance and risk management
- policies development and training